Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
i know for sure 33"s is perfect. you can also do the pinch weld mod (search) and barely fit 34"s on there. it all depends how wide you want those things.

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
I was just looking at a titan that had only the leveling kit and was running 305-65-18's. They were mounted on the factory rims and he said no rubbing or problems at all. They look sweet.

·
Super Moderator
160,975 Posts
luvbelly said:
I was just looking at a titan that had only the leveling kit and was running 305-65-18's. They were mounted on the factory rims and he said no rubbing or problems at all. They look sweet.
Yes, you should be able to run that size on a level kit without issues.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you want to go real big the Nissan Titan can fit a 26" wheel on it without modification. Which takes a 305/30/26 tire. I have those on a Nissan Armada and it looks sweet. All depends what look your going for. If you are ever in the market you can always look at my online store. If you interested i will shoot you the link. I dont want to flood the conversation with shameless plugs. Although I guess I already did. Sorry.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Colossal Rims said:
If you want to go real big the Nissan Titan can fit a 26" wheel on it without modification. Which takes a 305/30/26 tire. I have those on a Nissan Armada and it looks sweet. All depends what look your going for. If you are ever in the market you can always look at my online store. If you interested i will shoot you the link. I dont want to flood the conversation with shameless plugs. Although I guess I already did. Sorry.
Become a site sponsor and you can plug away, guilt free.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts