Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have been lookin' here for a while and just signed on couple days ago. Anyway i want to test your knowledge i have a '07 titan crew cab se 4x4 with the stock 5 star wheels no lift and no off road pkg:crying: .
But i want to upgrade to a bigger and lil wider mud tire would like it to come out from under the fender a little bit kinda give it a stance you know any help would be greatly apprieciated thanks!!:smoke: :cheers:

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Something similar in size to a 33"x12.50 tire. You wont' have any rub problems or have to do the "pinch weld mod".

·
Registered
781 Posts
poorrednek said:
Hey guys i have been lookin' here for a while and just signed on couple days ago. Anyway i want to test your knowledge i have a '07 titan crew cab se 4x4 with the stock 5 star wheels no lift and no off road pkg:crying: .
But i want to upgrade to a bigger and lil wider mud tire would like it to come out from under the fender a little bit kinda give it a stance you know any help would be greatly apprieciated thanks!!:smoke: :cheers:
put a leveling kit and go with a 35 with stock wheels would look good

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks i have been looking at the rancho adjustible coil overs i think it gives you like 2.5 inch but not sure what all is involved.. Waiting on tax time may be able to go with an all out lift:) I just got rid of a '01 ram offroad i put the cooper stt mud rubber on it liked them alot may see what i can come with on the 33 12.50

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
You might be able to fit a BFG MT KM2 in a LT305/60R18/E, (32.6x11.8 on a 8" width rim).

To get them to stick out very much though you need to go with an aftermarket rim with less backspacing. Stock SE b.s. is 5.5" and the rim is 18x8, so a 9" width rim with the same b.s. will stick out an 1" more. Or another 8" wide rim with 4.5" b.s. would also stick out an inch more. But the futher out you go, the more likely the tires will rub at full steering lock.

A level kit will help fit even taller tires.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dont laugh to much but what xactly is the pinch weld mod?????????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts