Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have just purchased a 06 king cab 2wd with 35,000 miles. I want to "LEVEL" the truck. Im thinking of purchasing the 3 inch lift min leveling kit to clear up a small tire rub issue im having with my new wheels and to give the truck a better stance, but I DO NOT want my truck sitting higher in the front, i want it level with the rear. Can anyone tell me the best mini lift spacer height to use? The 1.5, 2.5 or 3 inch. I have to get this done asap because i need an alignment before I trash my new tires.

Thanks Guys,

John

·
Registered
693 Posts
Well if your going to get the mini lift you get blocks for the back too. I think the 2.5 front spacer and 1.5 block will level you out. Dont hold me too it though!

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
i would just get the 2 or 2.5 inch leveling kit is all and no rear blocks. here is my truck 07 CC 4x4 with a two inch level.

Attachments

·
Registered
785 Posts
2.5 in the front nothing in the back made mine level. i got my leveling kit from top gun customs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.