Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 2017 Nissan Titan Platinum Reserve to tow my 28 foot Airstream trailer. We absolutely love the truck with all of the “bling” including chrome backed mirrors that auto fold, mirror adjust, lane assist, lights, heated, and even a camera in each mirror to support the 360 view camera feature. However, we would rather have the tow mirror extension feature to be more functional when towing. We have to attach ratchet style tow mirrors when we tow, but would rather just extend out the truck mirrors if we had this.

I called the Nissan dealer, searched the internet, and can’t seem to find a replacement part to switch out the mirrors. Does anybody know where I can find these? Thanks

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,673 Posts
so you have the rounded normal mirrors right now? not the ones with the two lenses, an upper large and lower small rectangular mirror? you can get tow mirrors for your truck, i have them from the factory on mine

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so you have the rounded normal mirrors right now? not the ones with the two lenses, an upper large and lower small rectangular mirror? you can get tow mirrors for your truck, i have them from the factory on mine
Not sure see pictures
Automotive side-view mirror Automotive parking light Grille Vehicle Automotive lighting
Mirror Automotive side-view mirror Plant Car Vehicle

·
Registered
3 Posts
i dont know if will fit but my 2010 Pro-4x came stock with them. the 2010 doesnt have all those fancy things but the 17 may

1 - 7 of 7 Posts