Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do I find the serial number needed to start up Sirius service on my radio? I have the RF unit with Sirius built in. I liked the 3 month trial I got when it was new, but now (almost a year later) I want to start up service again. Am I going to have to take out the unit to find the number (somewhere on the back) or is this something that the dealer should have a record of through the VIN? Thanks

·
Registered
202 Posts
is your sirius came with the truck?, is there a bump looking antenna up front somewhere. if it came w/truck, all you have to do is turn radio on then watch the screen. it will give you the number.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
when you switch it to the Sirius tuner does it not scroll through the activation number? I think it does that and then scrolls through the id number..Or call them on that number Im sure they have instructions on how to figure it out without having to take out the HU.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is the unit that came with the truck. The display only shows the phone number to call to start service. I need the serial number of the receiver and I was hoping that it would show on the display as well. Is it on a label on the unit somewhere also?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
When you call them, I believe they locate you...... They tell you to turn your Sirius dial to a certain number... 188 or something. Then they just do their thing. I have the factory unit as well. When I initiated mine, I just called. The radio and the Sirius operator did everything else.... :dunno:

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
When you call them, I believe they locate you...... They tell you to turn your Sirius dial to a certain number... 188 or something. Then they just do their thing. I have the factory unit as well. When I initiated mine, I just called. The radio and the Sirius operator did everything else.... :dunno:
Yah they usually know what to do.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It usually comes up on channel 0.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I recently activated mine and it was channel 184.
Its a weather/traffic channel, but thats what channel it needs to be on for activation signal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts