Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
That is the same truck and its a Frontier, I was there at SEMA when they had that truck at the Nissan booth. Also Nissan did not build it, it was done by Spencer Low Racing which is now out of business.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
kartman said:
That is the same truck and its a Frontier, I was there at SEMA when they had that truck at the Nissan booth. Also Nissan did not build it, it was done by Spencer Low Racing which is now out of business.
Its tough to find any specifics about this truck, probably because the place that did it no longer is around toting the project.

Its a nice looking truck though :)

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I think the front fenders are what adds the most to the appearance of the stance. If that thing had normal fenders in the front it wouldn't look as good.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
flyspec14 said:
I think this stance look killer. Maybe a little prerunnerish, but killer no less. I currently just have the PRG mini-lift on 35s. Would you just do a 4" lift spindle in the front? How about shocks? I would like to soften up the ride a little. Thanks in advance!
you don't even need shocks to get "the look"...you could get it by adding spindles and white, glass fenders.....i see it on rangers/tacos 'round here all the time....

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks SD, that's the kind of advice I'm looking for. I obviously realize it's a frontier. What I'm asking is what type of suspension would be feasible to make the stance a little nose high. I'm planning on doing fenders in the front. My biggest question is front suspension, does anyone make a lifted spindle for 4X4? I would think if I paired that with a nice set of shocks I would have a decent setup while avoiding the full 6" lift thing. Correct me if I'm wrong, I have alot of projects and have been neglecting my Titan lately and maybe don't know everything there is to know about this topic. Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
my bad, you can't do a spindle, forgot your title said 4X4 ... yes, I'd say your best bet is a coilover/UCA combo (and rear shocks for a better all around ride). I wouldn't do the 6" lift thing either.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
To get that look lift the front and leave the rear stock.

·
Registered
39 Posts
My truck is raked back like that and all I have is the Fabtech stage 2 6" lift, then just added about 1.5" to the front by adjusting the coilovers.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
kartman said:
To get that look lift the front and leave the rear stock.
Well i say that depends, if you REALLY wanted to get that pre-runner look, you'd have to build a full bed cage with glass for the front and rear...VERY pricy, and pointless unless you really want to haul *** in the desert...

I'd say get some good coilovers for the front( Possibly a 2.5in leveling kit or a 4" Kit from Rancho as well) , 4.5" Deaver Leafs in the Back...Go to http://www.prgproducts.com/titan_rear.php and get those Torsion Bars to save strain on you're rear axle...Some nice 32-35" Tires and a custom fabbed prerunner bar on front and you'd be set to go...kartman has one sick bumper as an example...

...and if that doesn't suit you, spend a good $12,000+ at NCD Customs by getting their Long-travel kit, Rear Cantilever System and pick up a set of [url="http://www.glassworksunlimited.com/vehicleType.php]Glassworks[/url] fenders....

I'd look like this :D

So good luck, and whatever you do...make sure you update us with pics of your truck mk?

Regards,
RyBo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.