Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a video clip of some guy on youtube with his exhaust system. I want my truck to sound exactly like this BUT, will it improve my MPG? and also if you know the name of the products or where I can find it, please let me know. I've been looking online for a while now lol.

·
Premium Member
58,750 Posts
It will not improve your mileage.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright so I figured this is the entire system, buyJBA , with a Dynomax Race Bullet exhaust. I'm going to be purchasing this but the Dynomax Race Bullet comes in so many sizes that I don't know which one to buy. This is my first truck I've ever owned and I don't have that much knowledge of performance parts so please bear with me!

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
there's a whole thread on here about bullet mufflers...eddie fonzareli started it...try the advance search for his name and threads he started. i might have spelled his name wrong.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Here is a video clip of some guy on youtube with his exhaust system. I want my truck to sound exactly like this BUT, will it improve my MPG? and also if you know the name of the products or where I can find it, please let me know. I've been looking online for a while now lol.
Hey buddy sorry it took me so long to get on here and respond. That setup is a JBA Y pipe and a 3" Dynomax Bullet muffler bolted on...My advice do NOT run it like I did dumped in the middle of the cab...Drone was TERRIBLE and 2-3 stops by CHP convinced me it was time for something better...

The JBA catback system was fantastic right out the get-go, though swapping it with a dynomax will give you relatively the same sound without the terrible drone.

As far as mileage no, you'll be stomping around so much it really wont do anything...though if you pick yourself up a Cold Air Intake and drive like a grandma you could probably squeeze a little bit out! :teethmast

PM me if you have any more questions man,
Ryan

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
Rybo's avator FTMFW.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts