Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be going with 22 inch KMC monsters on 35 inch nitto m/t's and i saw someone say that it still fits under the bed but I was wondering how everyone else is mounting their full size spare any pics would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I think Fabtech use to sell one, there was a guy on here that had one before he sold truck. I don't know if they still do sell one. For me I don't have a spare, so if I have a blowout or flat I'm SOL. lol

I meant to get another tire to put on my spare rim... but I never got around to it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry to highjack, is there a spare tire mount that goes on the utilitracks ?
this is kinda what i was hoping for, something i can take out easily when i need my bed

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
woohoo i guess i wasn't hijacking anyway. i helped after all
i saw "mike" on club frontier that hass a homemade one. i messaged him to see if he can tell me how he did it, once i hear from him i'll post here.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that would be great thanks

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
guy on here did this kinda sparks my interest

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not my cup of tea. i'm looking for something that i can use in the bed with the rails.
same here i like the Nfab that was for the frontiers i want one in mine. i would need to do alot more to my truck to pull off something like that carrier

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
For flat mounting to the bed, I use 4 cleats positioned to hold the tire tight between them all and use 2 ratchet straps criss-crossing to hold it down tight...

I also use of course my Tire-Gate...:)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
For flat mounting to the bed, I use 4 cleats positioned to hold the tire tight between them all and use 2 ratchet straps criss-crossing to hold it down tight...

I also use of course my Tire-Gate...:)
Looks siick Loufish, I had looked at those Tire-Gates before, a bit pricey but they are worth it, looks good!

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Mine is in the bed between four cleats like lou's

That Fabtech one was on Molson's truck...it wasn't for the Utilitrack, he had it bolted through the bed.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I had looked at those Tire-Gates before, a bit pricey but they are worth it, looks good!
Agreed.....I found mine used for about $500.....but I was VERY leery about dropping $950 for one new...

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
I do what loufish does with his cleats, it works great.. PM cnallik. the guy with the diesel titan thread...I'm PRETTY sure he can hook you up with what your looking for though.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
324 Posts
chris naulick made mine he does make 1 that fits for the utili track its pretty nice lookin his web site is nfabworks all 1 word

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
chris naulick made mine he does make 1 that fits for the utili track its pretty nice lookin his web site is nfabworks all 1 word
thats the guy i talked to. looks like i know what i'm doin. cant wait to take those rims and tires off your hands bud

1 - 20 of 22 Posts