Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, How do you wire the heated part of the tow mirrors when you add tow mirrors to a king cab that doesn't have heated mirrors . I have searched about 10 different times doing different searches but everything come up for crew cabs that you just press rear defrost but I dont have rear defrost. I already bought a timed switch and I think I just hook it up to the gray with white stipe wire at the mirror. Just trying to be sure. is the gray w white stripe wire near the heater controls on a king cab? Any help will be much appreciated , Thank you.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Like the title says, How do you wire the heated part of the tow mirrors when you add tow mirrors to a king cab that doesn't have heated mirrors . I have searched about 10 different times doing different searches but everything come up for crew cabs that you just press rear defrost but I dont have rear defrost. I already bought a timed switch and I think I just hook it up to the gray with white stipe wire at the mirror. Just trying to be sure. is the gray w white stripe wire near the heater controls on a king cab? Any help will be much appreciated , Thank you.
Bump

1 - 2 of 2 Posts