Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im clueless, Ive attempted to do it before but didnt succeced right lol. Anyways could anyone please help me with what I need to do to be able to do my logs so I could send them.1 more. When I send them in, Will get receive another cd and I just install that one to my laptop then just reflash it? Thanks peoples

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone mind helping explain what to do so I could run some logs? Thanks

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
Dom249 said:
Im clueless, Ive attempted to do it before but didnt succeced right lol. Anyways could anyone please help me with what I need to do to be able to do my logs so I could send them.1 more. When I send them in, Will get receive another cd and I just install that one to my laptop then just reflash it? Thanks peoples
You should have some operating instructions downloaded in your Uprev file for both Cipher and Uprev ecu flashing. Check those files and i bet you will find your answer. Also email uprev to verify the settings you need to data log.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks alot for the reply roy.

·
Registered
96 Posts
If you are looking to send Jared the logs for a tune you should log these perameters:

log the following parameters.

A/F CORR-B1 (%)
A/F CORR-B2 (%)
AFR WB-B1 (AFR)
AFR WB-B2 (AFR)
A/F WB-B1 (V)
A/F WB-B2 (V)
ACCEL PED POS 1 (V-Accel)
B-FUEL SCHDL (ms)
CAL/LD VALUE (%)
COOLANT TEMP (F)
ENGINE RPM (rpm)
IGN TIMING (BTDC)
INJ PULSE-B1 (ms)
INJ PULSE-B2 (ms)
INTAKE AIR TMP (F)
MAF GM/S (gm/s)
MAS A/F -B1 (V)
THROTTLE POS 1 (V-Throttle)
VEHICLE SPEED (mph)

Have fun. Send 3 0-60 logs after you let your truck learn the base map that was sent to you..
Enjoy.....

Reactions: yuca

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks titan-man thats what i was looking for

1 - 7 of 7 Posts