Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys newbie here I am a very proud owner of a 2010 Nissan Titan SE 4 x 2 galaxy black and chrome anyway I bought a performance pipe really just for looks to match chrome door handle taillights Ect I just need advice on the position of the pipe how far should a stick out I have it about 2 inches past the frame I think it looks good but not sure

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Post a pic.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new ride. I assume you are talking about the tip for the exhaust, in which case it's really up to you and what you like. I plan on adding a resonated tip to mine but painting it black to go with the truck and will probably keep it tucked in about where the factory pipe sits. I personally dont like when they stick out past the side of a vehicle. Maybe a picture would help in offering an opinion on your setup.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I'd say its best when its even with the side of the truck, if it sticks out it looks kinda goofy.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Keep it flush with the body, or farther in, but DO NOT STICK IT FARTHER OUT THAN THE BODY. looks ridiculous.

·
Premium Member
4,915 Posts
"How far should my pipe stick out''? haha :huh:

Well I guess that depends on how bad SHE wants it! lol

:teethmast:poke:

You can either keep it tucked away... under the bed as in dumps/turndowns.

Or most common, flush with the body. If you have a tru dual setup make sure the tips are evenly spaced apart.

·
Registered
961 Posts
you stole my line milenko.. haha..

dump it under the truck pointing down at the ground to make it pound..

·
Premium Member
4,915 Posts
you stole my line milenko.. haha..

dump it under the truck pointing down at the ground to make it pound..
lol my bad, you're more than welcome to take a stab at a witty response. haha.

lets hear it haze :teethmast

btw dayum i just realized I posted that at 5am this morning and I had to be up for work 3.5hrs later.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Some fellas' pipes stick out farther than others. ;)

But seriously, I agree that the tip should be flush with the body or less.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts