Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys newbie here I am a very proud owner of a 2010 Nissan Titan SE 4 x 2 galaxy black and chrome anyway I bought a performance pipe really just for looks to match chrome door handle taillights Ect I just need advice on the position of the pipe how far should a stick out I have it about 2 inches past the frame I think it looks good but not sure

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Post a pic.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new ride. I assume you are talking about the tip for the exhaust, in which case it's really up to you and what you like. I plan on adding a resonated tip to mine but painting it black to go with the truck and will probably keep it tucked in about where the factory pipe sits. I personally dont like when they stick out past the side of a vehicle. Maybe a picture would help in offering an opinion on your setup.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I'd say its best when its even with the side of the truck, if it sticks out it looks kinda goofy.

·
Registered
14,164 Posts
Keep it flush with the body, or farther in, but DO NOT STICK IT FARTHER OUT THAN THE BODY. looks ridiculous.

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
"How far should my pipe stick out''? haha :huh:

Well I guess that depends on how bad SHE wants it! lol

:teethmast:poke:

You can either keep it tucked away... under the bed as in dumps/turndowns.

Or most common, flush with the body. If you have a tru dual setup make sure the tips are evenly spaced apart.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Some fellas' pipes stick out farther than others. ;)

But seriously, I agree that the tip should be flush with the body or less.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts