Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
No, two bolts go in each LCA. One in the front of the LCA and one in the back of the LCA. There are two points where the LCA mounts to the frame and that is where the camber bolts go.
I didn't see this post initially. I got it now, thanks. I need 4 bolts.

·
Premium Member
68,614 Posts
So do I need the bolts on the rear? I know I sound like a dumazz.
No. The rear is read to accurately align the front end.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
I needed to clarify my earlier post, I meant 1 for the front of the LCA and one for the back of the LCA, not one for the front end of the truck and one for the rear end.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I needed to clarify my earlier post, I meant 1 for the front of the LCA and one for the back of the LCA, not one for the front end of the truck and one for the rear end.
Thats what confused me until it clicked up top. Again appreciate the help guys.

Sent from my T

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
Just some FYI on an old tread. Mine were a mother FVCKER to get out. I soaked the sheit out of them for a few days with PB Blaster before I started. The nuts cam of easy enough, but I couldn't even get the stock bolts out with an air chisel with a "hammer" bit . The things were completely gaulded. I ended up having to take it to a buddies' garage and use the "heat wrench", which I hated to do because of the rubber bushing. Best of luck. Being your in GA I would think your not exposed to all of the salt and calcium they put on the roads here in the winter. Hopefully it goes well for you.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Anybody have a problem with the washers not fitting over the bolt. I have some PRG cam bolts, but the washers that go over the bolt can't for two of them. The nut also doesn't screw all the way on. I'm wondering if I could just take them to a machine shop to make the hole in the washers larger? Or is it better not to touch them at all? I really don't know either way.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Can someone link up the right cam bolt kit? Just want to ensure I order the right ones, and I am having the same trouble as anyone else here. bought the truck w a 2in spacer level spacers in the front.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can someone link up the right cam bolt kit? Just want to ensure I order the right ones, and I am having the same trouble as anyone else here. bought the truck w a 2in spacer level spacers in the front.
The things were completely gaulded. I ended up having to take it to a buddies' garage and use the "heat wrench", which I hated to do because of the rubber bushing.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts