21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
83K and still goin

·
Registered
447 Posts
Im with eddie...I got 86,598 miles out of the stock brakes. I just replaced them last oct.

Edit: I also had 35in mud tires that worked like a parachute any time you weren't on the gas!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
2012 at 30,000km shop said have 80% pad left

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Got the brake judder done back when I had 22k miles. So from then till now @ 93k miles still on oem pads since 22k (replaced full set of pads with the judder tsb)

·
Premium Member
19,767 Posts
Yes, we're getting lots of miles on our pads (60K on mine so far). But the stopping ability of mine suck. A semi-metallic pad would stop better I suspect, even though it wouldn't last as long.

·
Premium Member
2,866 Posts
60k but my calipers oushed on side harder the outer pad had 1/4 pad left inner pad was gone...still havent changed the rear.

Welcome to the dark side, we have cookies here.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I just recently replaced my OEM pads and rotors at 98K. The rears had just started hitting the squealer

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
160,254 Posts
I don't know how long mine would have made it if I'd kept them. At about 35k I upgraded them to slotted rotors. :eyebrow:

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
My 05 front inside pads were shot at 33,000 and the rears were worn 50%.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Just saw my post from '09 when I had my 08. Traded it in with 56k and pads were still good. My 2010 has about 63k on it and I'd say I've got a ways to go still before I need to change pads. I do have a slight judder at hwy speeds it I get on the brakes but it's not enough to make me pull the rotors yet.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
877 Posts
Getting close to 85K on my 2010 with original brake pads. Starting to get a little shimmy and shake in the wheel under hard braking, so maintenance is close.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just checked my brake pads on my 2011 Nissan titan. It still has the factory brake pads in place. i have almost 100 K miles on it, and the pads still easily have 70% life on them. All i did was clean up the rotors, calipers and the brake pads. I'm extremely impressed on the quality of equipment Nissan uses on the vehicles. (second Nissan I've owned).

21 - 36 of 36 Posts