• Never, things will come around.

Votes: 28 37.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay thanks to some members (you know who you are !!) talking about the end our civilization as we know it. Some are concerned about the ensuing chaos and unrest and possible Zombie Apocalypse . How long before the SH$t Hits The Fan.

Simple poll. Feel free to post your thoughts or facts. But please (again you know who you are) NO super long posts. LMAO

Have at it and MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

·
Super Moderator
160,556 Posts
No poll to vote in. What are my options?

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL! Yes Roy us too!

I didn't say I thought it was going to happen. Just curious what y'all thought. Who's stockpiling ammo and canned goods. HMM maybe I should start another poll.

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL! I have more than .22. and I know a certain member on here is prepared! lots and lots of guns and ammo.

Where is Papa D?

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
The True Native Americans say the European Colonists that conquered this continent shall be a "historical eye-blink"......
I hope it's true and I hate "colonist mentality".

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I'm going with the Ancient Foreseers...... The Mayans.... Hey, their civilization did pretty well, huh? :lol:

Now, let me consult this letter I just got from Nostradamus............ :readclose

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Where is the option for "who gives a damn, I can't do anything about it now?"

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where is the option for "who gives a damn, I can't do anything about it now?"
sorry forgot to put a button for quitters.

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
It is already happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already have mine! ^^

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
I don't know what is going to happen, but it is obvious that many people have what I call the "Katrina Attitude"..........rely too much on what has
happened in the past to predict the upcoming event. Many people
say.......the economy has been in trouble before & always
recovered.........compare to... why evacuate, New Orleans has never (last 100 yrs) been flooded by a hurricane so it's not going to happen this time...SURPRISE
The economy may recover or maybe this is the economic Katrina.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
I don't know what is going to happen, but it is obvious that many people have what I call the "Katrina Attitude"..........rely too much on what has
happened in the past to predict the upcoming event. Many people
say.......the economy has been in trouble before & always
recovered.........compare to... why evacuate, New Orleans has never (last 100 yrs) been flooded by a hurricane so it's not going to happen this time...SURPRISE
The economy may recover or maybe this is the economic Katrina.
Globally it's the "Perfect Storm"......glad I lived on a sailboat for 13 years and it's just another day no matter what happens.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Sorry, don't have time to post anything long, I know you all are disappointed, lol. I'm researching the North American Union and the Amero. There are a couple of alarmists out there that said Ameros were shipped to China in preparation for the collapse of the dollar and they seem a bit...well, alarmist.

One thing is certain, other countries are dumping the dollar such as Russia who went from 90% dollars to 45% dollars in favor of more Euros And the dollar is steadily declining against most other currencies around the world.

How long do you think oil will be traded in dollars is the question here or more to the point, how long do you believe we can MAKE them trade oil in dollars? We have a big bad army breathing down their neck right now and if that weren't the case, I believe that oil would already be trading in Euros.

Even Chris Rock says it's coming, enjoy, lol.

YouTube - Chris Rock: The US Dollar is Worthless

·
Premium Member
20,136 Posts
I can't believe it. I'm the ONLY one that said 6 months???? WTF? I'm an extremist and I like it that way.:informati

OK, not really. But I did vote for 6 months. I really don't think the economy is nearly as bad as the Mainstream Media and President Obama make it out to be. Good grief, the election is over. He doesn't have to keep dogging on the economy. He's supposed to be talking it up! I thought this guy was supposed to be smart. :bangit:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
You need to wake up then... Look around.... this ain't friggin Disneyland Hokey..... :huh:

1 - 20 of 143 Posts