Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you lifted folk outthere are also using hid's? I am using hid's in my 6" lifted truck. I have adjusted my headlights down a good 6 to 8 inches. I am still noticing that I am putting alot of light in peoples mirrors who are driving the same direction as me. Oncoming traffic is not being affected as far as I can tell. I know the stock housings are not designed for hid's thus creating extra glare. Anyone experimented with this problem and found a solution? Im considering tossing the stock bulbs back in so I am not creating bad driving conditions for others around me. I know all about projectors and how they work but I dont want nor really like the offerings outthere. I have done a retrofit in the past, I am definately not going there again. I would but Silver Star Ultras and call it a day but I told my wife I wont spend anymore money for the time being. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
246 Posts
I have HID's in my stock housings. Its doesn't seem to be too bad for other other drivers unless I pull up close to someone at a stoplight. I keep a torx driver in my center console just in case I put a load in the bed and I need to adjust them down a bit. Def would never go back to halogen though. Especially when driving in the rain with the amber colored street lights that we have. Horrible.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts