Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to know from anyone that already owns a Titan. How many miles were on it when you took delivery (less then 10 or more)? And were there any problems with your truck such as fit and finish? Thanks for your responses!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yo Robertc keep us posted. Keep all of your talk with the dealer and your posts on here as professional and factual as possible - it will help you if this ever goes to court (gawd forbid). Getting the word out on the internet in a factual way DOES make a difference for us little people. Just ask the people on www.vwvortex.com.

·
Registered
266 Posts
That's interesting. I wonder where the extra 60 miles came from. Well, extra 70 miles for that matter ...

·
Registered
473 Posts
70 vs 10, You may want to bring this to their attention. I know that some of the people I work with do not cross their 7's and you cannot tell the difference between a 7 and a 1. kinda like on some fonts 1 l look almost exactly alike!
BTW that was a one and an L in courier new.

·
Registered
330 Posts
They traded with another dealership probably that far away I was just disappointed when they stuck 10 miles on the paperwork. I'm gonna drive to the dealership (95 Miles away) and redo some paperwork that they apparently goofed on. Yes I could mail it in but they owe me a bed accessory and I'll get them to change the oil and I'll check my mileage once more. Lucky for them and I that my sister lives nearby.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
My Titan had only nine miles on it when I got it. I staked my claim on it before it was delivered to the dealership so there was no time for anyone to test drive it after it arrived. The nine miles on mine were probably from the dealer driving to a gas station to fill it up and give it a quick road test.

I was glad that it didn't have hardly any miles on it because I would have been concerned about the people who test drive drove it dogging it just to see how much torque it had.

The fit and finish on mine was pretty good. The plastic on the recline lever for the passenger's captain seat seat came off probably because it was put on wrong. I took my time and put it back (didn't require tools) and I haven't had the problem again. I have a Crew Cab and I pointed out to my wife the other day when we were driving down a bumpy road that there were absolutly no squeaks or rattles. Very good for a truck that is big, long, and has lot of stuff on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts