Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there im looking forward on purchasing a nissan titan crew cab this weekend (i pray to god) and i was wondering how many speakers does the titan have inside??? im wanting to re-do all the speakers with aftermarket i have an amp to power them all i just want to know how many and what size they all are please let me know soon thanks!!:readclose

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
The Rockford Fosgate package has 10 speakers including 1 subwoofer.

·
Premium Member
6,099 Posts
Up front is 6x9 in the rear its 6.5. Tweets in each rear door. Two tweets in the corners of the dash, and one "center channel". The sub is somewhere between 6 and 7 inches IIRC.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
kha4079 said:
hi there im looking forward on purchasing a nissan titan crew cab this weekend (i pray to god) and i was wondering how many speakers does the titan have inside??? im wanting to re-do all the speakers with aftermarket i have an amp to power them all i just want to know how many and what size they all are please let me know soon thanks!!:readclose
Get a hold of Tech12Volt he is a vendor here. He does audio and best sounding Ive heard to date. He has advertisements on here so go check his site out and PM him with any ?'s.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
etalian2005 said:
What is a center channel??
The center channel is a speaker that is in the middle of the dadh on the rf package Titan.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts