Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't find a thread on this, but I have absolutely no coolant for my A/C and I want to fill it. Does anybody know how much the stealership is to refill? Or how many cans I need to pick up from advance auto? Thanks!

Note: Its a 2004 King cab.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Under The Hood You Will Find A Sticker That States How Many Pounds Of Refrigerant Is Required. Our Trucks Also Come With A Sight Glass. It Is A Clear Glass Located On Refrigerant Line. When System Is Low In Gas You Will See Bubles. Add Refrigerant Till Glass Is Clear (no Bubbles)

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Why do you have no coolant in your lines?

Isn't that an indication of a serious leak that needs detected by dye, and fixed by an A/C Mechanic?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TitanBlue said:
Why do you have no coolant in your lines?

Isn't that an indication of a serious leak that needs detected by dye, and fixed by an A/C Mechanic?
It happened when MR. Know-it-all, AKA "FATHER" decided to help me take out the radiator last weekend to repair it and I guess he disconnected something he shouldn't have and now I have no coolant at all.

....Looking here on ebay and noticing the 3 cans of R-134a for about $35+shipping. It says its enough to do 1 car.... I wonder if its enough to do mine..

·
Registered
134 Posts
Footloose301 said:
It happened when MR. Know-it-all, AKA "FATHER" decided to help me take out the radiator last weekend to repair it and I guess he disconnected something he shouldn't have and now I have no coolant at all.

....Looking here on ebay and noticing the 3 cans of R-134a for about $35+shipping. It says its enough to do 1 car.... I wonder if its enough to do mine..

Its cheapter to buy 3 cans of R-134a at wal-mart than at ebay or some part store. Last time I checked it was like 6 or 7 dollars a can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts