Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all,

Curious of how much everyone is paying for their Titans and what kind of interest rates is everyone getting? If everything works the way I want it to, I'd probably be getting mine next weekend. I'm thinking of getting a fully loaded LE for around 38,450 (dealers best quote so far). Trying to get the dealer to sell it for me for 38,000 if possible. Would this be a good deal? Just tired of riding with myl friends during hunting season.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,763 Posts
PortlandTitan said:
HI all,

Curious of how much everyone is paying for their Titans and what kind of interest rates is everyone getting? If everything works the way I want it to, I'd probably be getting mine next weekend. I'm thinking of getting a fully loaded LE for around 38,450 (dealers best quote so far). Trying to get the dealer to sell it for me for 38,000 if possible. Would this be a good deal? Just tired of riding with myl friends during hunting season.
Explain "I'm thinking of getting a fully loaded LE". I have a truly fuly loaded LE - every option and a bed divider - and it listed out at 41,880.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rrumaner said:
Explain "I'm thinking of getting a fully loaded LE". I have a truly fuly loaded LE - every option and a bed divider - and it listed out at 41,880.

The MSRP of the vehicle is $42,160. They said of he can get permission from management, he could sell the vehicle for $38,450. I told them that the best price I got from a different dealer was 38,500. I since email the first dealer if they could beat 38,450 and sell me the vehicle for around 38,000. I have already been pre-approved for the loan. What do you guys think?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,763 Posts
PortlandTitan said:
The MSRP of the vehicle is $42,160. They said of he can get permission from management, he could sell the vehicle for $38,450. I told them that the best price I got from a different dealer was 38,500. I since email the first dealer if they could beat 38,450 and sell me the vehicle for around 38,000. I have already been pre-approved for the loan. What do you guys think?
If you can get the same thing I got for over $2,500 less than I did, GO FOR IT !!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,369 Posts
Portland,

If you ask me $38,000 or $38,450 is a very good price on that truck. Your within $450 with the dealer so your within 1% or so of each others offers...

Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
King Cab LE 4x4 Price

For a King Cab LE 4x4, big tow, off road, nav system (which forces the airbags), List 36960, my price, 4,000 of list, hit with an extra 395 for vin etching, so 32,960+395+ state fees. I know another dealer in town who will do 500 over invoice on any titan, even if he has to get it from another dealer. The 4k under deal is way over where I got mine. This is in Houston.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
luckily there is a pretty nice dealer holdback behind the dealer invoice.... so I got mine right at invoice (actually less because they had to buy me out of my lease too) So I paid like 29000 for my KK, off-road, big tow, electric bucket, bed package, no RF.

I occasionally love working for the dealership :cheers:

-Corey
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top