Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about getting some chrome for my truck thinking about rocker panels and inbetween the windows were it is kinda faded and fender trim is that 2 much.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
i think it would be. maybe just the rocker panels.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I agree...unless you get the painted grill/bumper like mine :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Could this be the opposite of so many bedliner threads?????????????????????

·
Registered
103 Posts
This is too much chrome! LOL

·
Registered
313 Posts
ok, maybe that guy needs some bedliner. ( a couple cans anyway)

Reactions: EDDIE FONZARELI

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
IMHO i think that either will be too much chrome. Or its just chrome in the wrong spots. Chrome belongs on wheels, grilles, bumpers, mirrors, and door handles. All of those? maybe, for some people and depending on the color of the truck. Most people its just a couple of those things.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Any chrome is too much, its impossible to keep clean and it looks god awefull terrible. I cant stand having chrome on my truck and its the only thing I disslike about my ride.

Reactions: TiTAN-

·
Registered
949 Posts
i think that the emblems are enough chrome but on my truck I dont really want any chrome, ironicly I just bought some polished and black wheels that look like they are chrome....it killing me but for now they will stay. remember chrome wont get you home!

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
I personally like chrome on a truck just not between the windows. Kind of breaks up the look with the factory tint rear window, black trim and then the front window.

·
Registered
69 Posts
The T comes stock with TOO much CHROME!! :teethmast
YEUUUP......having the stock chrome that makes the T look classy is just too much bling for a hardcore hillbilly.........YEUUUP....just too much....YEUUUP.......

·
Registered
313 Posts
I personally like chrome on a truck just not between the windows. Kind of breaks up the look with the factory tint rear window, black trim and then the front window.
I agree 100%. I think it looks sharp. I also like White letter tires. It seems a lot of owners on here are going to the dark side. I don't get it. To each his own.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
honestly i kinda like the chrome rocker panels.

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
I think my truck has just the right amount of chrome. :D

·
Registered
558 Posts
I think my truck has just the right amount of chrome. :D
i agree, the titan comes stock with the right amount of chrome on her, but needs wheels, mirror caps, and handles. its easy to clean, impossible to keep clean but wont fade or turn gray after a year and looks pretty. when i bought my wheels i was debating black with polished lip, decided chrome instead but that was a personal choice and one a white titan it looks killer, but so does black too it was a really hard decision. :teethmast

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
I think the Titan comes with the rights amount, if you have an LE I wouldn't add anymore, SE you can do the Mirror caps and door handles.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Any chrome is too much, its impossible to keep clean and it looks god awefull terrible. I cant stand having chrome on my truck and its the only thing I disslike about my ride.
I agree. Any chrome is too much chrome.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts