Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would this cost? Saw this set up on a truck and this is exactely the look Im going for...woudl be going on 2007 Titan CC ..anyway this was the description of what he has on the truck..below is the fullw write up...

CST 4" spindle lift and 2.5" spacers up front, 3" block and bilsteins out back.

-----Truck is a 2007 SE KC with CST 4" spindle lift and 2.5" spacers up front, 3" block and bilsteins out back. Wheels are Raceline Renegade 17x9 with 0 offset and 5" backspace. Tires are Nitto Terra Grapplers in 305/70/17. I was worried that a 34" tire would look to small but I think it looks great. I have no rubbing at all even at full lock and no trimming was necessary. Thanks to Greg at PRG for answering all my questions and setting me up with a kit that was exactly what I was looking for

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Well, unless PRG Greg gives you a package deal, the components will run you around $1150 without shipping. That's directly from the PRG website. He would probably put a package together for you for less than that if you combine components like this. All you can do is call him. He'll give you a price probably on the spot.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats not a bad price..well Im currently in Iraq so no hurry got 8 months to go but would like to hook her truck up some...

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Just call or email Breg at PRG. He'll set you up!

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Just call or email Breg at PRG. He'll set you up!
Did Greg get a new guy there named Berg??? LOL:rofl:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Grrr........ Yeah... That's PUI Greg.... :rofl: Wiseguy.... :poke:

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Grrr........ Yeah... That's PUI Greg.... :rofl: Wiseguy.... :poke:

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk!:jester:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts