Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its not on they're website now. I tried searching on here & after going through pages & pages on a few threads, mostly pre-2010, I gave up

Someone said prices just went up. Not sure if he meant an increase in price or the prices were just posted (which they weren't) on the website.

I'm wondering how much id save just by going to q can company like Webcam & have them to a custom front to the CS2 Specs, but with S7 style grind or just what would work best grind for the intake(Right? )or the bottom end.
I bet a custom REGRIND from another company or even a local metal auto shop. I bet it would run me like, only $500 & up to like $850 (for if they require hard-chroming.)

WebCam's Stage 3 Cans for my 2014 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636 ABS runs $1095 Stage 1 & 2 both cost $515, but their not hard chromed. Anyone checked into getting our OEM Cams done at a whole & just have the stock cams grind to JWT specs?

I have a 2011 CC Pro-4X with Volant CAI PowerCore & the RAM Air Duct add-on.
Also have a 170° thermostat & I'm running with no muffler. Just 2 into 1 dumped after the cab. I'll replace my old clogged up cats (101k miles) & probably 8 full cans of SeaFoam through the brake booster line. Unsure if that's good or bad fir carts although it does say Catalytic Converter Safe .
Also want to get HP Tuning or UpRev, but only once I replace & upgrade the weak *** 2 1/4" exhaust to 2.5". Then I'll throw on my Borla Pro-XS single 3" on one side & 2.5" (I THINK & HOPE) I forgot. I hope I planned ahead.)
Then go for headers, but before I go with headers, I need to to find out how long I plan on keeping the truck with 101k miles & a tad more than halfway paid off @ $10k.

Once I get all if that done, then I'll get the UpRev & get a custom tune from UpRev. Don't wanna have to spend $100 to have it re-tuned after I get headers, if I get them.

Is it even worth the $450 for headers if I have 2.5" mandrel bent from the manifolds and all the way back?

2 questions there.
#1: 1st question above
Thanks!
#2: How much are the CS2 & Spring kit?
#3: Anyone tried to see how much a regrind with stock cams from an automobile machine shop, yet?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts