Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a hard time compressing my Titan Pics to post. I have downloaded Winzip and send the pics to that program, but it still doesnt seem to compress them enough to post. I may be retarded, but if someone could help I would appreciate it.

Thanks
TitanNorth :teeth:

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Use a picture editing program such as Photoshop Elements to resize your pictures. Most computers have some kind of basic picture editing programs.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
TitanNorth said:
I am having a hard time compressing my Titan Pics to post. I have downloaded Winzip and send the pics to that program, but it still doesnt seem to compress them enough to post. I may be retarded, but if someone could help I would appreciate it.

Thanks
First of all, WinZip is the wrong program to 'compress' your pictures if you want to post them.

I will assume that oyu have a PC so you will probably have a copy of Microsoft Photo Editor. Simply load your picture into this program and select Image - Resize and then save the newly compressed file under a new name. I resize my photos to 50% for posting here.

Any other questions, just ask.

·
Registered
101 Posts
compress

TitanNorth said:

Thanks
Just edit your Pic to 100x100 pixels and save

·
Registered
739 Posts
Welcome

Hello fellow Canadian. How long have you had a titan? Been waiting for mine for mine about 5 months.

They told me on Monday it was in the Nissan compound in T.O. You would think they would be able to get it to sudbury in a day or two, it still is not here...Enjoy yours!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts