Nissan Titan Forum banner

341 - 356 of 356 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts

I used this one, twice. Not sure what you even ordered.
looks like what I ordered but I’m guessing something is different for my 2004 than your 2006

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Oh, I see your link now. Same part number....odd. You ordered the blend door actuator (fresh air / recirculate), you need the mode door actuator. The link i provided is a nissan part. Yours is a different manufacture. Seems like some sort of part number mix-up

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I think. You actually have the blend door actuator (hot/cold), That one is located on pass side behind glove box

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
im guessing maybe the hot/cold and fresh/recirculate actuators may be the same, and the mode actuator different

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
There are two on the drivers side. One is lower and one higher up, if i remember correctly. You may have pulled the wrong one out of your truck

·
Registered
71 Posts
I hear the clicking when I move the dial on the far right to go from max AC to dash or dash/floor vents, etc. I thought this was the mode selector actuator which is the lower one on the driver side behind the access panel. I found this one on Amazon and ordered it instead since it looks like what I removed today. Why did Nissan makes this so difficult lol

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I think its the lower one. If i wasnt so out of shape, partially handicapped, and fat I would go stick my head under there and take a look to confirm it...haha. Out of those two on the drivers side it was the easiest one to reach I think

·
Registered
71 Posts
I think its the lower one. If i wasnt so out of shape, partially handicapped, and fat I would go stick my head under there and take a look to confirm it...haha. Out of those two on the drivers side it was the easiest one to reach I think
Thanks for the replies and help! My new actuator is due tomorrow so hopefully I’ll have time to install it. I’m also getting too old for crawling around under the truck! Been working on it for the past two weekends doing all the fluid changes, new brakes, washing, etc and it’s wearing me out lol.

341 - 356 of 356 Posts