Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have several small bits of concrete stuck to my front door (long story).
Anyone know how to get them off. I tried fingernail, it sorta worked, but scratches the clearcoat. They are all about the diameter of BB's.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Try vinegar, it is a neutralizer of the lime in the cement. It may take several applications but if it is foaming it is working. In addition, will not hurt the paint.It will soften up the splater.May have to let it soak awhile.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Try peeing on it

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Small hammer and chisel!! :lol:

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jerks!

let me restate. How do I get week old tiny concrete splatter off the front door without scratching or denting it?

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No I haven't. I just noticed it this morning when I washed the beast. I may try that. I have both. Thanks buzz.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Did you get the concrete off?

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Truth is no! HAven't had time to wash it let alone try that. it's either been 100 here or pouring down rain. maybe this weekend after i get back from fishing.

·
Registered
9,480 Posts
I found sandblasting and sandpaper are both effective ways to remove things........

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
If you have not tried yet use apple cider vinigar. It will disolve the concrete without hurting the paint. If all else fails, you are welcome to borrow my new 40 lb demo hammer and gently tap it off. LOL

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.