Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do i take the dash apart to get to the nav screen i wanna change out the center channel speaker any idea on easy way of doing this Thanks

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
You have to take the whole piece off but if you're careful you can pry the top piece off only.
It's glued together but I got mine off that way. Good luck and if you break it, don't worry I have the part #.:D

BBF, what do you mean by "top part?" Are you talking about just the screen part? Didn't know that was a separate part #. Cool!! I'd like to add a monitor to my factor stereo, so I can install a back up camera. But, my concern is the gap I've seen some folks have between the top portion of the factory faceplate (after cutting) and the base of the navigation screen frame. I want it to look OEM...

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
Sorry I didn't mean it was a separate part. You have to buy the whole trim as the nav bezel part is part of it. It is glued together but I did managed to take them apart without breaking. Yeah you'll have to trim the faceplate if you're adding the nav bezel

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Only the 08+ or 10+ (can't remember) nav bezels do not need cutting. Put your shifter in 1st gear for more room...and don't scratch anything on it. Or put the knob back on, I learned this the hard way on my brand new truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts