Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
couldn't find instructions with pics, so I did it myself. I'm still very new to mods and don't have much skill, but hopefully this will help other new guys out.

I installed a set of auxiliary or mini fogs lights on my hitch to act as brighter backup lights / reverse lights. Here is how to do it. I don't feel like writing it up right now, so hopefully the pics save me 1000 words. I might write up tips later on. Ask if you need help and hope I check back soon.

This is my part 2 of "adding a toggle switch" to your Titan. (finishing the install running the wire out through the back wall to the rear of bed)

This is putting it back together. Reverse pics/steps for removing back wall carpet, fasteners, and parts (taking apart).

:teethmast

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
continued. install backup lights. install reverse lights. run wire into cabin. hard to get the snaps or fasteners out without breaking. be careful. i used a flat head screw driver and grooved pliers. For the bolts, the seat mounts needed 12mm and the rear seat belt bolts needed 14mm socket.

SheBAM! You are finished. This can take some time. Enjoy, good luck, and rock the Fox ON my fellow Titan owners! (do your part, contribute and post pics of mods so everyone benefits. don't say, "I'll post pics later" and then leave us all hangin or ask questions, get answers and then never repay the favors)

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts