1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
That's very informative. Have you tried this yet 'mantis???

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Naw, I'm actually happy with the power output of my truck. It's not a race truck afterall........

·
Registered
117 Posts
yah i'm gonna try that method today, only i a just gonna dump that 25lb bag of sand straight into my gas tank and hold her wide open in park until i run outta gas!

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
I did that with my old car and gained 25hp!!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
i know what he forgot to do. he forgot to make sure the blinker fluid was full.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
That thread was funny, thanks I needed a good laugh for the day.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I think his problem was in running sandblasting sand.

He probably should have used pure beach sand from Malibu or another suitable, All-American beach. Once the internals are properly smoothed by the abrasive sand, he could lubricate them by putting in an entire bunch of peeled bannanas. They ,elt in engine heat and generally perform like STP.

After sanding and the bannana treatment, some fuel changes such as using Oxygenated Oxy-Clean might be in order ... I bet Billy Mays would even scream about it on TV as yet another use for the product. If he wanted to TOP that, some whipped cream would be good, no Cherry.

Sound, resourceful egnineering will win out every time.

As a fitting end to this, maybe some rubbing compound to rub out the paint ...

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
What a tool. I thought the direct exhaust injection guy was stupid, but THIS takes the cake. All I can say is WOW.

·
Registered
85 Posts
HAHA.... I laughed so hard I almost wet myself :)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
ChosenFew36 said:
yah i'm gonna try that method today, only i a just gonna dump that 25lb bag of sand straight into my gas tank and hold her wide open in park until i run outta gas!
I think till you run out of sand.........

·
Registered
190 Posts
He really screwed up. See, I used baking soda, because it is a much milder abrasive and I could get it for free from a buddy of mines father who owns a sandblasting shop. We also used a little bleach afterwards to clean it all out. Now it runs like never before.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Don't forget to get your very own, custom tailored oil cap.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
man I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair thanks for the good laugh.

He should have put a 5lb bag of sugar in the gas tank to even it out :fktardxpl

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.