Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys - I see many of you have a picture embedded in your posts. Its either part of the message or part of the signature. I dont think this is an attachment, otherwise it would show as a thumbnail. I cannot figure out how to add a full size pic to my posts. Any insight?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
104 Posts
Go to User CP and then to Edit Signature.

At Edit Signature click the yellow box with the mountain to insert an image. A pop-up window will come up for you to enter the link to your photo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Atsenaotie said:
Go to User CP and then to Edit Signature.

At Edit Signature click the yellow box with the mountain to insert an image. A pop-up window will come up for you to enter the link to your photo.

so I enter a web link to a photo, I cannot actually upload a photo?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
382 Posts
Craig_SRV said:
so I enter a web link to a photo, I cannot actually upload a photo?
When i checked it i dont see an option for upload from harddrive. There are alot of people that have them. Id try to ask in the photo section like i previously mentioned you will get a great deal more responses. Not many people check this top section.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,369 Posts
Yep...you have to have it hosted. I would recommend cardomain.com...yes, it puts the lil logo there but you can add many pics and pages of pics. Or, you can send me the one you want to use and I will put it on my 'friends' page there.



CHris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CaliforniaTitan said:
Yep...you have to have it hosted. I would recommend cardomain.com...yes, it puts the lil logo there but you can add many pics and pages of pics. Or, you can send me the one you want to use and I will put it on my 'friends' page there.

CHris

if you wouldnt mind that would be great! Give me your email and I will send you a pic. Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Craig_SRV said:
if you wouldnt mind that would be great! Give me your email and I will send you a pic. Thanks.

nevermind, I got it posted. Thanks all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tikigod said:
I can't see your pic though. Red x box in its place.

Yea I noticed it quit working. I have the pic posted on a yahoo profile, the URL is complex and seems to change with each viewing of the profile.

CaliforniaTitan - maybe I will take you up on your offer to post the pic on your friends page. Let me know, thanks.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top