Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would post this How To since it might be something other members want to do.

When i wrapped my center console finisher, i had to remove it. The service manual doesnt really give a real good explination as to how to do it so i made a little video. (see attachment for instructions from service manual)

Hope it helps.

and just to save my butt...... :teethmast

This is to be used as a guide.

Im not responsible for any damage that may occur from the removal of the console finisher.

:bangit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIyAwdMzYeM

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
FYI. You don't need to pry off the plastic trim under the center console finisher in order to remove it. You can just pull up on the sides or the back and it pops right off. I've done it numerous times.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Thanks! I would probably have broken it!

·
Registered
56 Posts
perfect! the "cover" on my 08.5 Pro-4x came off the track and I had to remove the cover to fix it. The "stealership" (Sterling McCall Nissan in Stafford, TX) wanted me to leave my truck overnight so they could "look at it" tomorrow, then charge me $125, plus any parts. What a rip. That is the 3rd time I have had the "kind" folks at Sterling McCall Nissan try to gouge me for some easy cash. Not going to happen. Thanks for the help guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts