Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Crew Cab with the buttons on the drivers door (1 & 2, and Set) that are supposed to reset the position of the seat, mirrors, pedals and whatever else when you use your remote to unlock the truck. You can also simply press either button to obtain the same result.

The problem is I have no idea how to set the stupid buttons and assign them to a remote.

Any one have this one figured out?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have the same question about my 06. It works fine with the door buttons but the remote has no effect. Hope we get the answer.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How did you set the door buttons? I cannot find my manual after my move and would really like to set them.

·
Super Moderator
159,751 Posts
IIRC for the door buttons, you just get everything adjusted as you want them. Then press and hold the set for about 5 seconds. Then press the number of the button you want to assign those to. I don't remember how to do the fobs though.

Edit: And this has to be with the truck in park, of course. Otherwise your pedals won't adjust.

·
Super Moderator
159,751 Posts
I'll go grab my manual and see if it's in there.

·
Super Moderator
159,751 Posts
Here we go, from the quick reference guide to my '06:

1. Set the automatic transmission lever to the P (Park) position.

2. Turn the ignition on and adjust the driver's seat, accelerator and brake pedals, and outside mirrors to the desired positions.

3. Press the SET (memory) button and within 5 seconds press the position button (1 or 2) for at least 1 second until the indicator light illuminates. The position is now stored in memory.

·
Super Moderator
159,751 Posts
To link to keyfob:

Within 5 seconds of setting the memory position (indicator light is on and ignition is on), press the unlock button on the remote.

A keyfob can be linked to each memory button.

If memory positioning is re-set to a new location, the keyfob automatically re-links.

Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Carbeaux, that worked perfectly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts