·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea right now my lower bumper is vinyl wraped flat black and the upper is sprayed with a semi gloss black. I think that thing would look mint bedlined.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
I think it would look good. Makes me wonder how hard it would be to drill a few small evenly-spaced shiny bolts around the edges to mimic the RBP...

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
exactlyyy what I was thinking.. or like some stainless rivets

·
Read Only
2,060 Posts
yea right now my lower bumper is vinyl wraped flat black and the upper is sprayed with a semi gloss black. I think that thing would look mint bedlined.
I tried to vinyl wrap the chrome section of the bumper once. DIY fail. How did you do it?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Reactions: 25370

·
Registered
6,823 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I tried to vinyl wrap the chrome section of the bumper once. DIY fail. How did you do it?
wet application, like tinting windows. and a squeegie, heatgun, patients and a 6 pack. Gonna do my rear bumper and door handles this weekend hopefully.

Reactions: 25370

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
everything looks good bedlinered. you can bedliner a soda can and it will turn out siick.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahaha i was waitin for you to find this thread.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
good find on the grille. post pics when ur done.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
prob see if i can finangle it for xmas so i will then ha

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
You can never go wrong with bed liner.

Reactions: EDDIE FONZARELI

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
You can never go wrong with bed liner.
I know a couple people on here were having problems with it chipping off of the front end, maybe it was an appication issue though.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I know a couple people on here were having problems with it chipping off of the front end, maybe it was an appication issue though.
I painted mine on thurs and Fri drove about 300mi and 300 back on sunday in the rain and no chips dents or anything;
sprayed in about 35* weather too; no real prep besides windex and lay on about 4 coats;
Its not "show quality" but Im pretty sure I could've got it show if I really cared or tried harder; as is its perfect for me.
bedliner rocks and is very forgiving and user friendly; my .02...T

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
adding additional coats will cure any future chipping. when i first did mine, every other weekend i'm hittin it again. i don't pull everytyhing apart or tape everything off either. just a quick tape off and i hold a large piece of card board in the other hand to stable any wind blow or help cover any over-spray flow.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts