Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to put an exhaust system and CAI on my Black '06 Crew Cab and I found you guys on TitanTalk. You all have provided me with a lot of good info.

Anyway, this past Wednesday, I had the Flowmaster 70 Series put on and that night my K & N CAI was delivered and is now installed.

All I can say is "Sweet." Can notice an increase in power and the 70 Series gave me the sound I was looking for. A noticeable increase in rumble, especially when I get on the pedal, but not too loud.

I figure I've picked up about 18-20 extra HP but not sure. Any thoughts? Anybody dynoed their truck before and after these particular mods?

Thanks again for all the great info.

RumbleSound
Austin, Texas

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Welcome to tt, and glad you like your new exhaust.

·
Super Moderator
161,755 Posts
Welcome to the boards, and congrats on the mods. There have been some dyno runs with the CAI's, and they add a little over 5HP to the mix, depending on brand. You might get another 10 out of the exhaust, might. So you've probably bumped your output by about 15hp. It could be more, but 15 would be a good place to start figuring it with those two mods. :)

I'm sure you've bumped your tq figures a little too, but you've probably moved the numbers a little higher into the RPM range.

·
Registered
250 Posts
welcome to the club man. tell the truck i said congrats on the early christmas present haha!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts