Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm looking at getting a new wheel and tire setup and just had a quick question. I'm not too savvy when it comes to stuff like this but I've been doing my research and feel like I have a decent grasp on things.

That being said I was looking at getting some rings to improve the ride and reduce stress on the wheels. The great and powerful google told me titans have a bore of 77.8MM. The wheels I am looking at have 108MM. The closest kit I can find is a 78MM inner 108MM outer one. Would this kit work as intended considering the .2mm difference, or do I need an exact 77.8 -> 108 kit?

Also, I just wanted to post what I am looking at getting in case anyone sees some glaring fitment issues. I'm dropping wheel size but am keeping the same size tires and lift.

Old: 3100DD 803s, 20x10, unable to find offset/backspace values, 35x12.5x20 Toyo Open Country M/T. I've only ever had very minor rubbing at the tip of the bumper. Maybe a dime sized patch.

New: Pro Comp Series 6632, 18x9, 0 offset, 5 backspacing, BFG A/T KO2 35x12.5x18.

Feel free to talk to me like a first grader, as I'll have a better chance of comprehending. Thanks ahead of time for any/all advice and insight.

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
Most aftermarket wheels come with a couple different sized plastic hub centric rings. Shouldn't need to buy any and if you do most tire shops have access to them. My fuel wheels came with two different sized rings and the one was for our trucks.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
My Black Rhino's also came with rings that fit the truck. I don't know if Discount Tire supplied those or if Black Rhino did directly though. I'd ask whoever you're ordering/buying from if they supply them or not.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So my wheels came in (promptly sanded down the chrome and gave them a nice few coats of rustoleum bed liner!) and there were no rings provided with them. I figure I may as well just order a pair since they seem to be pretty cheap.

The size on these wheels is 108mm, that much I know for certain. As far as the size on the titans I've heard 77.80 and 78.10. Can anyone confirm which of those it is on a 2010? Or is the size difference negligible/are they interchangeable? I've found both kits but I want to make sure I grab the right one before I take my truck to the shop on Friday.

Thanks again for the help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts