Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wass up guys it's Monsta720 from clubfronter and looking to do my Titan swap and want to run 6x5.5 wheels so I'm looking for Titan hubs and brakes and rotors and all stock. Everything dealing with the front end rotors I need. Already got tie rods and coil overs just need hubs and all. Let me know your piece below. Thanks

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
171 Posts
I found new hubs cheapest at rockauto, for timken

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gosh dayumm y'all respond quick as **** clubfronter takes a week to grt one comment. Dayumm

·
Registered
171 Posts
You should mention what year you are looking for. 08 and up have different hub and brakes etc.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in Mississippi but I'll pay shipping cost if I have to long as it's not coming from like Australia or whatever lmao

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rambob as long as it has the 6x5.5 bolt pattern man I really don't care what year it's from. Looking for the CTS spindles as well

·
Registered
2 Posts
Monsta, are you looking for the stock parts? I probably have some in the garage. I can check tomorrow and let you know if that's what you're looking for. My stuff is from a 2010 Pro-4x.

Sent from my klte

·
Registered
180 Posts
i got ucas and knucks that could be dusted off and outta my garage for right $

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
if you run the 08 and up hubs you'll have the bigger upgraded brakes. but then most 17's don't fit. there is a list on here somewhere of 17's that will work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Monsta720
I run a full Titan setup on my Fronty and you need to run 04 to 06 Hub assemblies as well as brakes!! Trust me on this it's a giant pain in the *** if you don't

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's aight decided ill just buy custom rims instead. Someone can close this thread

1 - 17 of 17 Posts