Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
VC 26708 $178 Unlawful material on vehicle windows.

yup guilty of this one twice ;)

5% Tint

·
Registered
893 Posts
I wonder if I could get in trouble for the plates one and muffler

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
That's bs.. I got a ticket in march 10... doing 90 in a 70 on the 8... 20 miles east of alpine and my ticket ended up being 450 bucks...

Mike (firelife25) got a ticket for his exhaust.. his address not changed on his lic. And not having the current reg sticker(even though he had the correct paper) 650 bucks... cali sucks... I need to move back to vegas!

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Still trying to figure out why people want to live in that state. I realize it has nice beaches, and nice weather, but still.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
California needs to pay for providing education and services to illegal aliens somehow. I think it runs > $10,000,000,000 per year.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
:huh: I'm getting worried now, I just got rear ended by a pole today.(my fault) I can't afford any outrageous tickets for front plate, exhaust or being 10 mph over. 450? That's half of the cost of my damages already. wtf

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Beaches, deserts, mountains for camping, hunting, kayaking, skiing/snowboarding, lots of reservoirs for boating, camping and fishing ... some states have some of it but I doubt any other has all of it. It's not all like Los Angeles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts