Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone?
I'm not sure how many of you know about this so I just wanted to extend the invite to all of you. In March 2017 (March 9th through 12th), Vegas Nationwide Nissan Meet will be holding our 4th annual meet and it will be our biggest one of all so far. As of now we have 75 people attending, ranging from California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado and Texas, with another 120 more people interested in going.

We also already have a good amount of awesome sponsors,
Including: NISSTEC (2nd year sponsoring), Boosted Racing Apparel (2nd year sponsoring), Rough Country, Bilstein, Steel City Paracord, CJD Racing, Black Widow Exhaust, Envy Motorsports,*Bully Dog and Rock Auto.

If your interested in going, visit our event page on Facebook by searching "4th Annual Las Vegas Nissan Meet" or by clicking on this link

Facebook event page:

https://m.facebook.com/events/118576145203470/?ti=cl

Instagram page (for pictures of previous events)

https://www.instagram.com/vegasnationwidenissan/

If you have ANY questions, you could ask me here or pm me. Hope to see you all there.

·
Super Moderator
37,148 Posts
I am glad this meet is going to continue.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same here. Theres 4 of us Nissan owners that are volunteering lots of time to keep it going and keep it awesome. Any idea where else i can spread the word? Dont want to keep spamming TitanTalk. Ive already posted it 2 or 3 other threads. Also, have you been to one yet? And will you be at the next one in 2017?

·
Super Moderator
37,148 Posts
Same here. Theres 4 of us Nissan owners that are volunteering lots of time to keep it going and keep it awesome. Any idea where else i can spread the word? Dont want to keep spamming TitanTalk. Ive already posted it 2 or 3 other threads. Also, have you been to one yet? And will you be at the next one in 2017?
I know you have and should should slow down the spamming part on this site.

Perhaps you want to say something over on the Titan XD site?

Nissan Titan XD Forum

I remember talking with John about a Vegas meet over 6 years ago ... Was it my Idea? :big_grin:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol. This is my last thread on here, i will go on the xd site and post though. Good idea. And i dont know about how the event came up, i went to the 1st and only meet i know of that jon hosted in vegas back in 2014. After that we kinda just kept it going and we're now setting up for our biggest meet next year.

·
Super Moderator
37,148 Posts
Lol. This is my last thread on here, i will go on the xd site and post though. Good idea. And i dont know about how the event came up, i went to the 1st and only meet i know of that jon hosted in vegas back in 2014. After that we kinda just kept it going and we're now setting up for our biggest meet next year.
I may have time to come out to this one again, but it depends on if I will be back in China.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
They do a Gatlinburg meet every year I think. I'm 8+ hours away in Memphis including the time change so it's hard for me to make it out there. Check the regional forums, I think that's where the meet thread is.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
Checkout facebook sites titan talk and rocky top titans, tons of members on those sites too, lots of OG members that were banned from this site...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts