Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I know hunting season isn't over yet but I am going to post the pic's of some of the stuff we killed so far.
we've killed more deer and hog's I just didn't get pic's of them.

In order, Rick's 4 point, Kent's 8 point, My dad's spike(I know some people is going to say that the spike aint legal. It is we had to take him by the check station),Kent's 5 point and to 8 point's, and my dad's hog that we shot 7 time's my dad shot him running with a 30-30 and me and a friend shot him 6 time's in the head when he was trying to catch us and we stabbed him 3 time's. I can only put 5 pic's at a time so I'm about to add more.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The first one is 3 hog's our dog's bayed that we was able to kill(They bayed 6 I think) and the second pic was another hog they ran across the road and my buddy's son shot RUNNING AS FAST AS HE COULD GO crossing the road and rolled him at about 60 yard's with a 20 gauge.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok Sorry for having to leave 3 comment's but I just found 2 more pic's of bow season kill's. The first pic the Doe look's so bad because when we shot her she died in a pond and the hair got all matted up and it make's her look bad. She was shot at 66 yard's. Perfect shot.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
69,155 Posts
L O L WE got Coyotes as big as that doe around here!!!!! :) Don't take that the wrong way please, we just got big animals around here...

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Looks like you guys wont go hungry this winter. Nice looking critters, congrats all the way around!!

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Cool looks like yall are having lots of fun. The hogs on my place must be on vacaton somewhere.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kill the coyote's no body like's them. lol. I'm going hunting tomorrow so maybe some more pic's. And thank's for all the prop's. The only reason we've killed so many hog's is because our trashy deer dog's keep baying hog's WTF I can't stand it. But atleast now we got something to do during small game season. We just have to walk threw all that water and pond's and all when we get em bayed. This is Aaron's 3 point.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts