Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a pinhole leak in my AC high pressure line that runs from the condenser to the firewall. Looking online to purchase one but the part number listed (92440AT05A) shows a downward tube at the end near the firewall. However mine does not have that tube and in the service manual I have it does not show it. Can't find the correct pressure line anywhere. Am I going to have to take it off and go the the Dealer to get one. Any thoughts or comments?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is the leak in the rubber section or a metal section? You can probably find a local store that will replace the rubber section of line if that's what's leaking.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
NO thus being called a high pressure hose means no rubber...... No one has any ideas?
Lol, high pressure A/C systems only reach about 300 psi. There are plenty of rubber hoses rated above 300 psi. Also, if you had a metal line going from one component to another, it would likely crack from vibration.

TL:DR high pressure a/c lines are rubber and metal, not just metal.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
P.s. a high pressure line means it's between the outlet of your compressor and the inlet of the expansion device. It has nothing to do with what kind of line it is.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK so I still have the same problem any thoughts on fixing it rather than slamming my lack of knowledge. It is an all metal high pressure line, or high pressure pipe as listed in the service manual. Runs from the condenser to the firewall.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Your best bet is to remove the line and bring it to a parts store. Keep in mind that many diagrams online are generic diagrams. Meaning it will show you some random A/C hose, not necessarily the exact part number you're looking at.

If you incorrectly correct someone and act like they are wrong, I'll slam your knowledge all day long. If you're chill and humble, I'll help in any way possible ??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts