Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to share. As the title says I almost did it......trade away my titan that is. I went and test drove a new Jeep Rubicon two door. The thing really is nice. The interiors have really became something more then the lumber truck style insides.

Well we worked a deal I was happy with and I was walking out to grab the keys and get some info out of my truck and it was like my truck looked me in the eyes and called me an asshole. I just couldn't do it I like my truck to much to down grade to the jeep it was a weird experience needless to say. I kindly walked back into the dealer and told him I was backing out and I could tell his disappointment b/c my wife overheard him talking to his buddy saying he just got an awesome deal on a titan that he was taking home. hahaha not today buddy.

I felt great leaving with my truck in hand. I think im addicted to the beast for good now.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Haha good job bud, my older sister drive the new 4door sahara jeep, it is really nice but I wouldnt take it over my t...no way! Haha

Reactions: Book0825

·
Registered
984 Posts
You made the right choice, now stay away from the dealers unless you're getting a new T :teethmast

Reactions: Book0825

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You made the right choice, now stay away from the dealers unless you're getting a new T :teethmast
That's my plan now. Gonna wait till the new titan comes out and grab a PRO4X model if they continue to call it that. I can't drive anything that s not four wheel drive and V8 it just doesn't feel right.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Nice! I like this story. From someone that's had two Jeeps before, they're fun but nowhere near as easy to live with on a daily basis as a Titan. Taking the hardtop on and off is a PITA, soft tops are loud as hell, and not taking the top off at all completely kills the beauty of the vehicle. Every time I had one I soon after bought a 2nd vehicle to live with on a daily basis.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
I came from a 97 jeep wrangler before the T. I miss the manual trans and the open roof other than that the T blows away my old jeep.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts