Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know, I live overseas. I disided to get my self a detroit truetrac. Is I remember by opening the rear some things must be replaced there. Can anyone provide me with part numbers of what do I need to order to make truetrac replacement? I have 06 CC 4x4 SE

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
I don't have part numbers but maybe one of the other club members does. It's pretty simple in and out kinda thing but you may want to go ahead and get the axle seals just in case you foul one up. Their are also the bearings to get and hopefully one of the club members has a parts list. Good luck with the install.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Found this over at CT too, pretty useful. You can find it by searching thier forums for 'part numbers'.
../forums/showthread.php?t=30146&highlight=part+numbers

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
You need some new bearings and race.

Carrier bearings JLM704649 (2 each)
Races JLM704610 (2 each)

Keep in mind the old one can be reuse but it's a cheap enough price that new one should be install, which help cut down on install time plus you don't have to worry about the old one getting damaged during the removal process.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.