Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She had to show a property to some clients, and almost got stuck. Here are the pics she sent me.

·
Super Moderator
36,883 Posts
Very nice ... A little Adam's polish and your be better ... Make her do the work

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice ... A little Adam's polish and your be better ... Make her do the work
There are so many scratches on that truck, it would need a new paint job. No polish will help.

Wow,the wife lied,she wasn't working,she was out tearing it up and having fun while her car sat clean and warm in the garage.LOL
Here van is always dirty, we live on a 3 mile long red dirt road. And I wish we had a garage.

·
Super Moderator
93,464 Posts
Hope you got her out there to clean it up :lol:

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hope you got her out there to clean it up :lol:
I am not to worried about it. I am sure she will at least go through a car wash before I get home. It has been much dirtier.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Leave it dirty! Dirty truck's are so much better than them street queen's like my bro's truck! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
i agree i would leave it like that

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
That doesn't look too bad as I do seem to recall that truck had a mud experience once upon a time that was really bad.

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I live in Florida, I'm not used to that red dirt. :lol:

·
Registered
495 Posts
that's sweet. i wish i would have been the client looks like that was fun

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I live in Florida, I'm not used to that red dirt. :lol:
Red dirt is very slippery, I live in south Louisiana almost all of my life and this red dirt is much worse than the gumbo mud.

Not sure if her clients got sold on the property but I'm sure they got sold on the Titan.:D
They seem very interested, and the property is being sold for 2 million.

that's sweet. i wish i would have been the client looks like that was fun
She said they were fine with it. They just thought they were going to have to walk all the way back.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
this is so awesome :rockon looks to me like the TITAN helped in making a sale! i think the T deserves a new toy :eyebrow:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
what type of tires are those ?they look mean... how much they cost for what ever size you got them on ?

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I have never seen a picture of your truck besides the one that used to be your avatar. It looks sweet! New paint looks good..... I mean dirt.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Red dirt is very slippery, I live in south Louisiana almost all of my life and this red dirt is much worse than the gumbo mud.
I want to try some red dirt one day. I heard it was very fun to mud in as long as you don't mind a muddy truck.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts