Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about the Truxedo Plus tonneau to kill 2 birds (integrated tool box & cover) - might you have photos and/or comments that you could upload? I am comparing with the $700.00 PE JackRabbit which has no toolbox. I think the JackRabbit is a nicer cover and maybe a little more secure (I have yet to see a good write-up or photos of the Truxedo Plus model), but a decent tool box is another $300-$400. So for the Truxedo, I am wondering about toolbox quality, cover quality, security, etc. Anyone have thoughts on comparing these 2 covers?

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
newenglandtitan said:
I am thinking about the Truxedo Plus tonneau to kill 2 birds (integrated tool box & cover) - might you have photos and/or comments that you could upload? I am comparing with the $700.00 PE JackRabbit which has no toolbox. I think the JackRabbit is a nicer cover and maybe a little more secure (I have yet to see a good write-up or photos of the Truxedo Plus model), but a decent tool box is another $300-$400. So for the Truxedo, I am wondering about toolbox quality, cover quality, security, etc. Anyone have thoughts on comparing these 2 covers?
I hate to ask, but have you looked at the Truxedo web site? If not, that might be a good place to start.

TruxedoPlus

·
Registered
29 Posts
Anyone ever get a Truxedo Plus? I'm interested in getting some feedback too. Wondering about the tool box - sounds like most people like the Truxedo stuff in general.

Thanks - Jason

1 - 4 of 4 Posts