Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have my Titan yet, and since last Thursday I have had 3 dreams about driving home from the dealership in my Titan....I AM GOING MAD!!! MAKE IT STOP....THE VOICES IN MY HEAD!!!...............

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Howie Kaluha said:
I don't have my Titan yet, and since last Thursday I have had 3 dreams about driving home from the dealership in my Titan....I AM GOING MAD!!! MAKE IT STOP....THE VOICES IN MY HEAD!!!...............
I'm with ya, Howie. Supposedly I have 3 weeks to wait...I CAN'T STAND IT!
HS

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
44mag pretty much summed it up, save your money for gas, good lawwwd. maybe i should have bought a toyota prius ------- nah!!! i'll guzzle before i drive anything like that. hehe :jester:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Howie Kaluha said:

I'm with ya....
researched car for months. Finally ordered one earlier this month. Told it'd be ready in MAY!!!! I'm chomping at the bit! Must...have...now!!! Just think happy thoughts of having it surround you with the smell of new truck. Mmmmmmmmmm...... :hat:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, as soon as my 97 Camaro SS sells, I'll be up at the dealership ordering my beloved truck....that's what's driving me totally insane.....waiting for my car to sell!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts