Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I've gone and added a Bully Dog Triple Dog GT. I don't know what's going to give out first, the bank account or the wife.

I have to say I love the BDGT! ALMOST as much as the wife. Hahahahaha

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Now you need to change the muffler.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw crap, did you HAVE to say that?? I'm already looking at options... yikes.

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
How about that throttle body they were posting about yesterday? Supposedly it is off the charts on the low end. Only $500. Just whip out the old checkbook. It's just paper.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Don’t forget the CAI.Lol!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Be careful, my wife knows how to block sites with the router. LOL

·
Registered
287 Posts
What is the throttle body post? Lot's more performance??

·
Registered
266 Posts
I would not count on a throttle body adding mass amounts of power, but it will help throttle response and will enable WOT (I still want one though LMAO). Some stuff to look in to to get you moving in the right direction.

1. CAI
2. Transgo
3. Custom hi-flow cats
4. Hi-flow muffler

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
All you need is a muffler swap, a CAI, and some headers. Its just money, you can make more of that, but you can't make more Titans, so mod the one you got!! (Lol, that doesn't make sense)....There have been many who have been addicted before you, and we can all tell you, just give in, otherwise you will spend your time at work wondering what it would be like to have this or that part. Just buy the parts and have a nice day

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All you need is a muffler swap, a CAI, and some headers. Its just money, you can make more of that, but you can't make more Titans, so mod the one you got!! (Lol, that doesn't make sense)....There have been many who have been addicted before you, and we can all tell you, just give in, otherwise you will spend your time at work wondering what it would be like to have this or that part. Just buy the parts and have a nice day
I'm not so sure I need the CAI, the air box mod and drop in K&N seem to be posting some great numbers according to the Bully Dog.

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Yeah there ok. If you want pretty good, the the airbox will get you through, but, if your really addicted, then nothing will suffice until you have a cai...But you can get by w/out the cai until you get headers and muffler swap. I had a BDGT too, they are pretty cool!

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
You've been diagnosed with Titanatitis, common symptoms include: lacking of funding at all times, irritated significant other, extended periods of time spent on titantalk.com. Generally contracted through the "mod bug", no known cure has been found.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Be careful, my wife knows how to block sites with the router. LOL
Just like anything else on here, a router can be modded as well. There are quite a few of us that work in the IT field that can help with that. The first thing to do to the router is bedline it. Then go to the craft store and get a few rubber/felt things that go under chairs and put those on (DIY Router Lift). That should be a good start. We'll work on performance mods later.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Just like anything else on here, a router can be modded as well. There are quite a few of us that work in the IT field that can help with that. The first thing to do to the router is bedline it. Then go to the craft store and get a few rubber/felt things that go under chairs and put those on (DIY Router Lift). That should be a good start. We'll work on performance mods later.
Thats a GREAT start! You could bedline it for a custom look, and as far as performance mods you can use some foil to setup a dish on the antennas for increase signal strenght! :rofl: :redblob"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts