Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a load of bagged sand to fill a low wet spot in the yard. 48 - 50 pound bags of sand! (2400 pounds) It just about filled the box. I only had to drive 30 miles and I did take it easy, but things went well. The front felt a bit light but that was hardly a surprise.
Now all I have to do is find someone to help move the top soil over the top of the sand...It's in a pile in front of the house, the sand is in the hole in back... It's too darn hot here to do that much work...lol

Steven

·
Registered
801 Posts
Wet spot, we're in a drought. Glad to hear you made it ok, I agree too hot and humid to be working outside in Wisconsin this week.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wiscdave said:
Wet spot, we're in a drought. Glad to hear you made it ok, I agree too hot and humid to be working outside in Wisconsin this week.
We are too, I should have said what's normally the wettest spot in the yard. I'm on the downhill side of a fair sized field. The grass is just now starting to turn green again. I didn't mind not mowing too much! I'm just outside of Madison. BTW... can you bring a load of top soil down with that truck of your's?....lol

·
Registered
257 Posts
BuckyBadger said:
Well guys, we got about 5 inches in 3 days....boy did the grass green up fast.
not 5in by me but the grass sure is a growin'!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts