Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
I hear ya on the Covid crap Clint, my local dealer put a kids basketball hoop in the showroom, so the salesmen had something to do. Like I said, they just sold their new 2016 GTR a couple of months ago. they now have a blue 50th anniversary model--it-is-sweet, but $130K+ , it isn't going to sell, a Challenger will eat it for less---in a straight line only (LOL).

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
My dealer had a fair amount of customers in the showroom each time I visited to get this all going which surprised me. What I found more surprising is how often I saw the employees without a mask on, in NJ (communist state) they make it mandatory. It’s so uncomfortable and I had to keep going outside.

Clint

Reactions: matt20

·
Registered
477 Posts
Very happy to hear about your successful acquisition. When I bought my SV, the single cab didn't come with power seats or leather. I added both and I'm very happy with the result. I haven't broken 20k miles yet in 3.5 years so I'm not worried about the warranty but the new electronic goodies -- adaptive cruise and Car Play -- are attractive.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Congrats on the new truck. Lots of people making the swap, it seems. I guess good move Nissan for updating it. lol

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
The tailgate locks with the doors and there is a bumper step for easier entry into the bed.
My 2018 Pro4x has these features. I guess I thought it was standard. Your previous Titan didn't have these features?

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
No the last truck didn’t have those two or remote start. I did add factory start though.
I put its first tank of gas in today and no more whistle while filling it.

Clint

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Maybe it's my package. I have remote start, heated/cooled seats, locking tailgate, bumper step etc.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts