Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed the Air Dam on my 08' Titan and it lined up perfectly. Went to the hardware store and got 12 1/4-1'' bolts, 24 1/4 washers, 12 1/4 lock washers, and 12 nuts. Took about 1hr to do and the only part that was tough was the bolts closest to the outside of the bumper. Looks awesome on the Titan.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Got no idea what you are talking about.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Almost forgot I also added a Jack Skellington Trailer hitch cover. 6061 Billett Aluminium. Looks mean on the back lol. All I have left to do is put on custom black Headlights with pinstripes an my truck will be complete.

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got no idea what you are talking about.
I got a Chin spoiler from the Nissan Armada and installed it on my Titan. The bottom of the bumper is aftermarket. If you don't know what I mean I cant help you lol.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Was driving by an Armada and wondering if they sold that part by itself. You just answered my question
35$ Shipped at many Nissan OEM parts retailers online. Worth every penny.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
damn that looks really good, the hitch cover is nice too, i can even see the reflection of your sock in it lol

Thanks man !! The hitch cover I got off E-Bay for 37$ shipped.

·
Registered
384 Posts
now get rid of that front tag....unless the stealership is paying to rep them

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Of course it fits, an Armada is a Titan! :sunshine: Looks good on your truck, man!
Actually a lot of people said that the 08+ Titan could not do the air dam because it did not fit. Mine lined up perfectly and I had to do no modification to make it fit. A simple line up and bolt job. Only problem I encountered was the bolts on the end of the dam, I had to unscrew 1 screw from the fender lining to get the end bolts on. Besides that it was smooth sailing. It really makes the front of my truck look nice with my 2'' lowered suspension and 20'' rims. Kinda looks like I have a front body kit. :)

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I got one for my truck, but when I went to install it, since my truck was lifted, it wouldn't fit-- hit the tires! DOH! had to sell it locally...

·
Registered
645 Posts
Looks good! I can't seem to find it online, can you post a link to where you got it? Thanks

Reactions: 07 TITAN

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
now get rid of that front tag....unless the stealership is paying to rep them
I wish they were paying me lol. I purchased the truck 1 month ago and my Texas plates just came in, they are shipping them to me as we speak. My permanent tags would have been here sooner but they mis-spelled my name on the contract so I had to sign all the papers again. Got 6 free oil changes for my trouble though !!

·
Registered
2,288 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Ah. I didn't even notice. I wouldn't have thought to call it a air dam. I would call it a front lip my ownself. Still learning the Titan lingo.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Man that looks good!!!

I didn't know it was a air dam either till recent, I always referred to it as a bumper spoiler.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I think the air dam looks great and I even considered buying one several years ago but decided against it. Since I change my own oil and use my garage floor and a floor jack and jack stands, I find it to be very restrictive spacewise to move about beneath the skid plate and bumper. I may be wrong but I thought the addition of air dam would compound that problem. If I were a lot more skinny maybe that wouldn't be a problem.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts