·
Registered
327 Posts
There is a TON of money wrapped into that thing!!! I like it

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
Go big or go home.

These conversions look great dead-on from the front. But the lines don't work out right when you start to move around to the side.

Reactions: TitanBlue

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I like the conversions because they are so unique. You can't just buy one off the lot. I am not a fan of luxury style trucks but it is unique and I like that.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
what a "douche" truck.....Buy a titan, drive a titan!
LOL seriously though i agree. conversions are expensive and unique but i think it takes too much away from the titan look. the front end does not look fit for a truck. but for those that have done it and are doing it now, DO YOUR THANG BABEH!

Reactions: 42772

·
Registered
954 Posts
I think it looks pretty good. Looks a little bit nicer than the lifted QX56/titan that was on here a while back because I think that was only the front clip and nothing else. There is a lot of time, fab work, and money in that thing. The part I found interesting is how it say it only has 1,069 miles on it. I guess it has 2 years of fab work since it's an 07 and never got drove. It doesn't look like it will sell though because there is 40 minutes left and the reserve isn't met.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
I liked that he did the conversion, but hate the front ends of QX56s. so this guy is a "douche" in my book. teehee teehee! :rofl:

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
this guy will be missing his titan in a couple of months.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
I like it. I think some of you forget the QX56 = Armada/Titan. Same trucks, just different logo and front end. Personally I love the QX56. I wish I'd see more of them then navigators and escalades. I think for someone who needs a pickup, but wants the "infiniti" look, can have the best of both worlds with this one truck. I like it. I don't like the rear bumper though. Or the wheels. Other than that, looks sweet!

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
I like it. I think some of you forget the QX56 = Armada/Titan. Same trucks, just different logo and front end.
uh durrrrrrrrrr!!!!

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.