Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LOVE MY WIFE :kiss: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... I just ordered my PRG kit. I just can't stand the wait. I WANT IT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I have been really patient with this, now I get one........ :rockon :bouncy: :fktardxpl

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So proof is in the pudding, here my loving wife sees what our TITANs look like before prg and after and she says " $200 for 1" of lift, just put smaller tires on the back.......PPPSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Flat Black said:
So proof is in the pudding, here my loving wife sees what our TITANs look like before prg and after and she says " $200 for 1" of lift, just put smaller tires on the back.......PPPSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
tell her that it will cost more than $200 to put the back tires on...and no husband-loving woman would want to ride in the truck that looks like its doing a 'wheelie'!!! :jester: BTW--its $300 WELL spent!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stick said:
BTW--when are you getting this beautiful piece of lifting love???
JUST INSTALLED TODAY BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Precious looks like the Ferd [email protected]# kickin Bi`ach she really is. And still my wife says is that all it does. NO F'N CLUE. :explode: IS WHAT I WANT TO DO WHEN SHE SAYS STUPID SHHTUFF LIKE THAT. I still just have to love her though.

The evidence is attatched and she is :smokingco HOT !!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'm lookin' at the PRG myself. With the Daystar and other units, there is a risk of the front struts over extending and they can blow out. Is this a problem with the PRG?

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
garo1 said:
I'm lookin' at the PRG myself. With the Daystar and other units, there is a risk of the front struts over extending and they can blow out. Is this a problem with the PRG?

Not with the PRG kit. PRG designed this spacer to go between the top plate of the coil and the coil bucket so it does not affect the spring rate or spring tension of the coil. This kit is what all other levelling kits wish they could be.

And PRG is the man when it comes to knowledge and customer service on his kit!

·
Registered
319 Posts
HavockWK said:
Not with the PRG kit. PRG designed this spacer to go between the top plate of the coil and the coil bucket so it does not affect the spring rate or spring tension of the coil. This kit is what all other levelling kits wish they could be.

And PRG is the man when it comes to knowledge and customer service on his kit!
I couldn't have said it better myself!!! Top notch, first rate product and one heck of a guy standing behind it!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts